Josephine Hide Mari-Ann von Oswald is an ethnically ambiguous actress & writer, who grew up in Germany, speaking both German and English, while taking bento-boxes to school.
Besides writing Hasley-inspired stories, she spends her free-time fantasizing about owning ten puppies all named after comic-book characters and exploring LA's food scene.
Musical Theater LAMDA (2011), Shakespeare Theater RADA (2011), Improv (2012), PA Experience (2012-2016), Writing [Screen & Narrative] (2012-), Meisner Technique (2013), Theater Workshop Guildhall London (2014), Directing (2014), Production (2016),
* Starred & Written: Kill The Messenger (2017)
* Starred, Written & Produced: Chasing Foxes (2015)
* Starred: The Last Recollection (2014)
* Starred & Written: Summertime Sadness (International Short Film Festival) (2013)
* Starred: Burning Passion (2013)
Modeling, Singing (Alto), Dance (Hip Hop, Ballet, Modern), Kick-Boxing, Tennis, Ice-Skating, Piano, Swimming, Skiing, Jogging, Volleyball, Bicycling, Driving, Fluent in German, Voice-Acting